Thursday, October 7, 2010

E-mail Six

Q1. So this new address you sent me letters from in envelopes: is this the address I should send to while you are in the CCM? Can I use envelopes??? I'm way excited if I can!!
A. Yes, but it takes longer than pouch. It's the four day one.

Q2. Did you remember your story you were going to share? How is your knee doing?
A. No, but I have a better one.

Q3. How are you keeping your letters?
A. I have a folder that I keep them in. I found it when I unpacked, but if you don't like that idea feel free to send me the way you would prefer. I really only want you to be happy.

Q4. Toilet paper? Does the CCM have good TP? Will you be able to get good stuff there? Or should I maybe send some for Christmas?
A. The toilet paper here is terrible. I get to buy my own in the field, but I wouldn't mind you sending some charmin to me. haha.

Q5. What kind of drinks do you want? I can send powder mix for Gatorade, propel, crystal lite, etc…Pop isn’t really an option
A. Anything would be great.  You can decide

Q6. What about a tape recorder w/blank tapes and voice recordings from home? Maybe a CD with recordings? I know it’s okay in several missions…just double checking yours.
          A. That would be cool, but I don't get privacy unless I'm in using the toilet or the shower...so it is your call.

Q7. Who is Jesus? Why did HE call you a racist? And why do you keep getting called a racist? You best be careful - Represent our Savior and our homeland well!
A. Jesus is a young man we met at the university. My comp said he didn't like Obama, so that made me a racist. My comp is brown and I'm white is the reasoning behind that. He calls us his friends now, so it's all good.

Q8. Let me know if you find anything you can't get there that you could at home.
A. Well, I can't get kisses from you here, but you can't really send me any unless they're chocolate...which just isn't the same.

I have plenty of time [now to read and send e-mail].  You should never worry about losing me ever again. When I go to the temple, all I can think about is you. Every night I just think about how exciting it would be to be with you for time and eternity. My prayers confirm this desire, so as long as you want it it shall be done.

So the dream you had where the bag turned into the alligator has a simple answer. The alligator is your life when it is hectic and I am always there to wrestle it to the ground then kiss it. I hurt my shoulder this week and may be coming home for surgery. I hope not, but I will let you know as soon as I can. Hopefully it will be in next weeks e-mail cuz that would mean I'm staying. It's worse than last time.
My knee is great now, though!

I'm so excited to hear about all the help you're getting. I'll try and remember to put her name in for the temple. That means people will be praying for her. Anyway, I have to go to lunch now. If I can, I will e-mail more today. If not I'm sorry.

Yours forever and always,
Scot

P.S. Te amo mucho mas haha

No comments:

Post a Comment