Thursday, October 14, 2010

No More Accidents (For Anyone!)

Q1. Have you gotten any of my letters while in the D.R. yet? I need to know if they are getting to you!! And how long it is taking to get THERE if you know or can tell me when you received what letter. Also, I got "L5?" I have no letter 4, though.
A. I lost count and then guessed. Letter 4 doesn't exist. Sorry I am trying and am now actually keeping track kinda. Sometimes I realize when mail is leaving and don't remember to write down the letter number for my records. But I am trying my hardest because I know how much it means to you and only want you to be as happy as you can be. Plus it is really good that I can look back and know what you wrote and will be able to see what I wrote in a couple years.

Q2. As for my light saber color...I will have to ponder that some more. What would the color of YOUR light saber be?
A.I would have a blue light saber because that is the color of the more aggressive Jedi, which is the kind of Jedi I would be.

Q3. Jen would LOVE to get a quick e-mail or letter from you to her, just every once in awhile. Even if it's just a brief list saying "Dear Jen, here's a list of things I need." She would love to help any way she can, but needs more input!

A. Ok

Now no more accidents! I like you safe and in one piece. But it brought so much peace to my heart knowing you were safe. That is because I pray for your safety every morning meal and at night. And with any other random prayers I have during the day. I really love knowing my prayers are not in vain. However, they only work if you're being careful so be careful please. So what is the deal car wise for you? Are you going to buy another one? Same make? Same model? I want to know.

It’s good you’re going to institute and those are amazing scriptures and hymns. Keep the good things like that coming. Por favor.

You're about where I’m at in Spanish now. I can make sentences with the words I know, but I really don't know many words. That will come in time and the trick with it all is read el Libro de Mormón. When you're done, you'll be able to speak in Spanish very well. That’s what I keep hearing from the people who are able to anyway. haha.

My shoulder is excellent now. It turns out it was just inflammation again. At least, that’s what I was told. It didn't look that way to me, but I’m not a doctor. They gave me a steroid shot and some heavy duty pain killers and that was the end of it. I’m just supposed to rest it for a couple weeks, but I told my mom otherwise haha. So call her as soon as you can and tell her to check her e-mail so it is funny. Even play along on how important it is. I told her I would probably be waiting at the airport as soon as she reads it. haha. It was mean, but I’m getting a good giggle out of the idea.

So the young man named Jesus that threatened me and called me a racist and stuff is now my investigator. Last Friday we were teaching him and three other friends. It was pretty cool. He even asked when we would come see him again as we were trying to leave. The CCM is easier when you have an actual investigator to work for. I have a cool poem I will be writing in another e-mail. I just didn't remember to grab it before I came to the lab but you will receive it today because Tom Tom and Shad need it as well. Speaking of Tom Tom, I have his e-mail addy. I should write him.

I must be off now but first I will tell you the story I was going to tell you a couple weeks ago.

We get bored here easily so we started playing detention lock. Only problem - no dart guns. So instead we pretend bananas are guns haha.

Love forever and always
Your missionary
Scot

P.S. I LOVE YOU

No comments:

Post a Comment