Sunday, October 24, 2010

More Goggles and Epiphanies

Well it is Sunday. I'm about to leave the CCM. I leave Tuesday! How cool is that? Time is going to go by so much faster by then because I will be blessing lives.  I'm excited.

So last night I had an epiphany.  We have this term called missionary goggles here.  When we see a sister that is cute, we are supposed to wipe off our missionary goggles to see how cute they really are.  The idea is the longer we are out, the dirtier our goggles get. I realized, though, that it is the exact opposite. The longer we are out here, the cleaner our goggles are getting because we don't have the views on women that the world does.  We begin seeing them as God sees them - a beautiful daughter of our Heavenly Father. This is why my picture of you looks better and better as the days go by...which is a real trick by the way because you were already the most beautiful woman on the planet, and the universe.

Well my greatest love, I miss you very much and your happiness means everything to me.

<3 Yours forever and always
Scot

P.S. I LOVE YOU!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment