Thursday, September 30, 2010

E-mail Five

Q1. Do you mind if I post emails/letters from you in a blog to share stories with your family?
A. Of course you can

Q2. New address: Your mom thinks it translates from Spanish to the English addy we got in your book before the mission for pouch mail and packages. Is this correct? Or do you have a different address in addition?
A. No clue. That's just the one I was told to give all of you and it's on my sheet of paper with the rules here.

Q3. Do you need anything other than your Cd's at this point?
A. Tell my mom I don't need the stamps anymore. I just realized I didn't tell her I didn't need them. I bought some from another elder who had more than he could use. And they will get me to the point where I need international instead of American.

Q4. Still liking your new comp? What is his name? I'm so excited you've had the opportunity to place un Libro de Mormón together :)
A. My comp is Elder Afualo. He is great! Teaching the Plan of Salvation is easy with him. I use scriptures and he testifies using the story of his mom's death.  It is pretty cool.

Q5. How's the insomnia doing? Have you adjusted to the sleep schedule OK?
 A. I fall asleep within 10-15 minutes after turning off the light and climbing into bed so it's not really a problem.

Q6. Can you print your emails?
A. I can, but I generally don't because I have more time to e-mail now.

More stories: So I got hit on by a Dominican while we were doing service. I couldn't understand her, but I knew she was hitting on me because when my comp came up to me and said "hello compañero" she got a sad look on her face. It was pretty funny. I also got called a racist by Jesus. Also, something I thought about in the temple today was I want your dad to be there when we get married so you should challenge him to that. Get him to commit to being able to go through with us. You don't have to if you don't want to. I just thought it would be a better experience for both of us if he was there. And of course I really shouldn't be worrying about it right now, but for some reason that's something I thought about in the temple.

Anyway, I had a story to tell you, but I just forgot. So, I'll write it down next time I remember and have it to you next week.  I hurt my knee at gym today, so a couple prayers tonight would be awesome. And as for the package - double stuffed oreos and jerky would be awesome. Maybe a beverage of some sort just to spice things up. I'll let you choose, though. I'll be sending out letters tomorrow - one for you and one for your family. So be looking for those in about four days. The Pres. said that it is generally four to a group from all over the country, so it should be there in four...I hope.

Other than that nothing exciting happened this week. I had a really bad feeling for the first couple days, but I think that was just the time it took for that to tell me you were in the ER a little while ago. haha. Mailing takes for ever to get here. I do remember when we were discussing rain and we get actual rain here it is cool. Anyway I miss you more and more, which just makes me more and more excited to see you in 23 months hehehe. You are my bestest good friend and I hope you have an amazing week.

Yours Forever and Always
Elder Scot Macfarlane LeFevre

P.S. amo tu
    (i love you) the u has an accent over it by the way. hehehe!

No comments:

Post a Comment