Friday, October 8, 2010

Another E-mail

So, I went to the specialist yesterday. I spent the rest of my e-mail time there. That is why I'm getting to do it today as well. The other night, my comp and I were planning. I had a question for the pres, but figured he was in bed. Something told me to go outside my room. So, I did, and there was no one. Then after a minute the pres came walking down the hall. It was cool! As for the doc, we waited for three hours so he could move my arm twice and decide I needed an MRI...which I can't get until next week. Last night, we gave one of the sisters in our district a blessing. My DL gave it to her, but my hands were right on top of his. I held the weight of 6 people, which killed my shoulder. But, today there isn't much pain so that's where the 5th verse of A Poor Wayfaring Man of Grief comes in. Read it to understand. Also, before all this happened, we went to the university to place a Book of Mormon. My comp and I walked down the ghetto street and saw a girl sitting on the side, thought "maybe," but then thought "no." We got to the end of the street, talked about it, turned around and talked to her. In our not so great Spanish we taught her a little about the Restoration and the Book of Mormon. We bore our testimonies and as we were leaving, she stopped us and said she knew what we were saying was from God and that she could feel it in her heart. She thanked us and we left. It was pretty cool. She was even willing to pay for the Book of Mormon. It was great. Well, I miss you very much and I'm always thinking about you when I can. You are my bestest good friend that I will hopefully be blessed with for eternity.

Love
Scot

P.S. Te amo mucho mas

No comments:

Post a Comment