Love Scot
P.S. Yo amo tú mucho mas que palabras puede decir.
Oct. 14
A lot of what I have to write I just e-mailed
So some scriptures to look up:
- 3 Nephi 13:30-the end
- 1 Cor 14:38 (I think you might enjoy this one I found. It's a good one hehe)
Fun thing: A lot of people learning Spanish don't say "mi gusta" (It pleases me). They say "mi gusto," thinking that's how it is supposed to be because the item is masculine, but they're actually saying "I please me" or "I please myself." It's fun.
Well, I will end my letter for now, but I want you to remember you're in my heart. Listen to You'll Be in my Heart by Phil Collins (I think). It's on the Tarzan movie by Disney (the cartoon one). It explains it pretty well. And I decided I'll sing it to my kids all the time, which reminds me: I got really excited at the hospital today because there was a cute kid playing and I thought about how much I'll enjoy my kids. Anyway, you'll be in my thoughts and prayers as always.
<3 Your Missionary
Elder Scot LeFevre
P.S. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment