Dear Wagner Family,
How are you? The mission is great, but a whole lot of work, but there is nothing more worth it. Jimmy, I hope you're excited because this is the greatest thing you can do when you're nineteen. However, food here is pretty much the same no matter what. Cereal for breakfast and beans for lunch. Dinner is always some fun surprise (to call it anything), but I didn't come for the food. If I had, I would be home by now. Spanish is interesting. I'm learning fast but not fast enough. I can't say anything as fast as I need to, but the CCM President promised me I would speak Spanish well enough to teach by the time I leave, so I'm going to put some faith in that statement and a lot of faith in Heavenly Father to help me. I love you all and hope you're doing well.
Sincerely,
Elder Scot LeFevre
No comments:
Post a Comment