Thursday, September 23, 2010

Fourth E-mail Home

The CCM (that is what they call the MTC down here) is fun. I got a new companion and got rid of the other two. Really we were just reassigned. But it is great - my current companion is Samoan and much better than the last Samoan room mate I had. He is a great man and is going to be an amazing elder. He has a speech impediment that I didn't even notice until he told me. It was great. They send us proselyting at the university here, which is fun cuz we get to place pamphlets and even one El Libro de Mormón per companionship. We did really well - we found someone who I felt really needed it. He sat in one place for ten minutes. Then after we talked to him, he took the book and two minutes later he was gone. Spanish, however, is not my strong point yet. The rule in my classes is no English, so I'm actually very quiet now. haha. But it is great practice. And I almost got in a fight with some kid at the university. Apparently politics in America to the people here consists of color. My companion told this person Obama was a bad president and he freaked out. But all he could say about Obama was that he was black. Anyway, he thought I was a racist because of it, but God was definitely looking out for me.

We went through the temple today. It was great so I decided that I need to come on some vacation here to go through...but not my honeymoon. That will be to a place that is not here because that would be tacky.

Well letters take about 4 days to get here and packages take about a month unless you FedEx them, which I didn't tell my mom so you should let her know that and that I'm sorry I forgot to tell her. Did you get my new address? Hope so! If not, my parents did so you can get it from them.

The CCM Pres is pretty relaxed about music. As long as it is not the non religious stuff I'll be fine. Also if you can, The RM soundtrack and The Singles Ward soundtrack but those are not important. You can split some of that up with my mom if you need to. Well I loves you so much and I don't think I could be happier. I am very excited for your letter! See you in twenty-three months. I only know that because we just celebrated being on missions for a month. haha

Well, got to go do service now!

You are my bestest good friend and you are always in my prayers and being here has only made my love for you stronger.

Love Forever and Always,
Scot!

P.S. I love you  


No comments:

Post a Comment