My mom hasn't e-mailed me, so I can't really e-mail her first. Also, we have some tricks to make it so we can mail as many people as we would like. So in my next letter I will be telling you about the amazing experience I had this week. It was a great and amazing event that has made my testimony stronger and better reassured me that I should be out here. If I were to go home right now, I would be just happy with that. Unfortunately, I love this too much to leave. I'll wait a 1 year 11 months and I don't know how many days. I honestly only care about the day when I'm writing in my journal and that is only to write what day it was. It's pretty amazing. Well, I love you a lot and your letters help me significantly, especially since you're the only person I've gotten any from and other people in my district get like six a day. Well have a good week, watch for my letter, and remember how much I love and appreciate you for all you do.
No comments:
Post a Comment