Sunday, September 26, 2010

Letter Five? (Actually, the 4th letter received...)

The Dominican is so amazingly fun, but the lack of you makes it just shy of perfect. Granted, no matter where I am, if you're there, it is perfect.  Which is how you know I'll be coming home to you because I prefer perfection which is something only you can bring to my feet life. (I wrote feet right before that because someone was just talking about that.)

We had the privilege of teaching a couple this week.  They were very close and the whole time I was starting to miss you.  Pero (but) I stayed focused and taught them as the Lord wanted.  It was fun.  Also, I learned that pero is a fun word to say.  It means "but," as in "I liked that movie, but..." It's just like the favorite word of the week.

My district has had fun asking fun questions like, "What color light saber would you have?"  Great get-to-know-you question, which makes me wonder: what color light saber would you have?

We do Ro-Sham-Bo tournaments here, which makes you think, "you guys have tournaments where you kick each other in the crotch!?!" Right. Well, I want you to know I've won two tournaments.  Actually, though, here we do Paper-Rock-Scissors and call it Ro-Sham-Bo, but when you tell my family, let them know it was two Ro-Sham-Bo tournaments that I won and then after my mom thinks I'm stupid, you can explain and then tell her to tell everyone else that same wayt;  You can even tell your family and see what they think.

Sacrament here is fun.  It's all in Espanol, which means I don't pay attention too well, pero my excuse for last week was I had what is commonly known as the runs, or diarreha if that is even how it is spelled, pero you get the point.

Well, I'm out of room on this page, so I can't finish the way I want so please flip this over to the other side. Which ever way you prefer you'll get
<_______________________________________________________________>
there no matter what pero you should always choose the right

[page turn occurs here]

moment for you to turn the page__________________________________________________

Now that you're here, I wanted you to know I'm still my same old dorky self, pero the Spirit is stronger with me now.  It's kinda like Jedi's and the force.  haha Look, I'm still a nerd.  Any who, attached is some fun pics I drew in my free time that they give us.  One is the house I'd like to build and the other is pretty self explanatory.  Time to look over them__________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________
Well, I hope you're done now. If not, you'll have to finish later.  I want you to know you are very  much my bestest friend for now and for always.

<3 - That was mine but now belongs to you forever

Love,
Scot

P.S. Amo tu (I love you)

No comments:

Post a Comment