Dear Courtney,
This week has been pretty much the hardest week ever. On Wed. one of the Elders in my room was sent home due to worthiness issues. His companion became mine, so now I have two of them. But with how strong of a testimony this elder had, having him go home made us all question ourselves. Out of nowhere I suggested giving each other blessings. Now, this is at 10:30 at night, so I was thinking in the morning. Our new comp. Elder Ficklin suggested right then so we got up, got dressed, and I realized I had blood on my hand. Then Elder Annis asked me to bless him. I told him that I needed to wash blood off my hands first. Then I would come and give it to him. I went to the bathroom and washed my hands and then said a prayer asking for help to give this blessing. I walked back to the room. He sat on the chair and all I remember was saying his name, stating my authority, and asking in my mind is there more. I also remember seeing pure white, a white so pure and bright that it is hard to describe and impossible to mimic. My second companion asked me to give him his and I had a similar experience, but with a different name and words. After that, I had no question of my worthiness and absolutely no question on my companions! Either of them! I would like you to put Romans 8:16 as my FaceBook status that would be awesome. Also, on the blessings subject, I asked Elder Annis to give me one and in it he said "the people we will be serving." (We meaning him, me, and our other comp) and we asked him where he got those words. He said he just said them he didn't think them up. We are definitely here to serve and we definitely have the Spirit. I only wish I could tell you this story face to face.
Thanks for the letters by the way they help me all the time. Well, I'm out of fun stories. This place doesn't change much so be good and I'll see you soon.
Yours forever and always
Scot LeFevre
P.S. I love you
No comments:
Post a Comment