Dear Courtney,
Thank you so much for the card. It made me giggle quite a bit. So I'm heading out Thursday. We have to report to the travel office and 3:00 A.M. but we are allowed to nap on the plane. I am going to try not to. I'll just read my Spanish Book of Mormon, or Libro de Mormón as they call it. This week has been challenging, but I do have a fun story that will most definitely make you proud.
We got a new district in our Zone and this one has sisters in it. One of them tried to flirt with me but I didn't go for it. I feel kinda mean, but I already almost lost you once for trying not to be mean so I think it's justified. Also, we have this term we call "missionary goggles" here. It means while you're a missionary, sisters look cuter than they would if you weren't surrouned by guys all the time. So whenever we talk about the sisters by way of looks we always remind each other of our missionary goggles. haha.
The temple is an amazing place. I'm very excited to take you through someday (if it be God's will of course), but I feel so much joy and peace when I go there.
My companions have become the most hard working lazy people I've known, but they're really great elders. Well, other than that, this week has been pretty boring. So with that I will be done for now, my bestest good friend who happens to be my favorite person on the planet.
I am excited to serve the Lord. I love you and you're in my prayers. Have fun. I'll be writing again soon but that letter will take longer because it will be in the Dominican.
Always Yours
Elder Scot LeFevre
P.S. I love you!!!
P.S.S. Tell JR to start preparing now so it won't be nearly as hard when he goes. Tell everyone "hi" for me and let them know I'm doing my best.
P.S.S.S. I still love you with all my heart.
No comments:
Post a Comment