Monday, December 13, 2010

Come What May and Love It

Well not much has happened. We taught Joel on Saturday and talked to him about his baptism on the 18th. He was really excited, but then he didn´t go to church. So when we talk to him tomorrow we get to tell him that we can´t baptize him until Christmas because you need to go to church twice before you can be baptized. He´s only been once. It was really sad just finding out he wasn´t going to make it. Haven´t talked to Alexander for a long time so he won´t be baptized anytime soon.

I finished my first transfer last week. But I’m still in Quisqueya in La Romana. My goal for the week is don´t punch Elder Allen. He´d make you mad quite a bit. He has a tendency to change rules so he can be happy. Nothing like get you sent home type of things but little things like contact rules and such. It’s kind of annoying.

As for my knee, I guess I was supposed to see the doctor in Santo Domingo today, but no one bothered to tell me. So I will be going in later this week. So if I’m home by the end of the week its bad if I’m not then I have either not gone to the doc or I’m just fine. Haha. Walking has been really fun, too. I can sometimes walk and sometimes can´t; it’s great. I’ll be walking, feel a pop, and then can´t, which adds more to the torn ACL idea unfortunately. But I found a message from Joseph B. Wirthlin on mormon.org called Come What May and Love It.  You should watch it. It’s a good one. Pretty sure after it I was ready for anything. I’m still ready; come what may I’ll love it.

So I got a package from you. Didn´t bother to wait until Christmas. I was having a bad week and wanted the CD inside. And it brightened my entire day. Haha. Then I looked at the pictures you sent and started to miss

Turns out I miss you lots lots lots. But I’ll be home in the wink of an eye. That wink may be being closer than we think - hope not. But we´ll see.

Well that´s about it. Sorry for not writing a lot of letters. It’s just kinda pointless and all my envelopes sealed themselves and I keep forgetting to buy more. Haha. I’m not smart; it’s sad. But that’s what makes my accomplishments so great. I’m the insignificant accomplishing the impossible. It’s awesome.

You are my bestest good friend and I love you with all my heart. You will forever be in my thoughts and prayers.


Para siempre
Scot

P.S. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment