Monday, December 27, 2010

"I'll love you forever"

We´re still trying with Joel we don´t want to drop him yet but he´s having some struggles with the protest at school. He is the leader of the lawyers group of students so he kind of needs to be there. He is going to try, though. He is making a schedule to manage his time better to go to church and what not so we´ll see. We were going to talk to him on Christmas but I couldn´t make the walk so we had to cancel unfortunately. Then he didn´t go to church so we´re still trying to decide how to help him.

I’m getting my rest but we still don´t have a plan for therapy. Pres is working on it though. So we´ll just hang tight and do our best. Fun story though on the way to Santo Domingo for the Christmas conference this week we watched a movie called Undisputed 3. You are not allowed to watch it. It is not at all appropriate. We shouldn´t have even watched it but there isn´t much to do on a bus ride. Any who, it was about a man named Yuri Boyka, a Russian man in prison. The prison does a tournament in which the winner gets to go free. It’s a mixed martial arts tournament. He broke his knee in the last one so he needed surgery and had a really bad knee. But he got in and fought his way out. During the last fight he takes a mop head and makes a brace out of it just to keep fighting. So know we make jokes like all we need is a mop head. And I get to say I’m the most complete fighter in a Russian accent. Hahahahaha. It’s great fun.

Really for the week though I’d have to say that it is the week of hard core missing you. I miss my bestest good friend (which is you) my eyes miss their bestest good friends(your eyes) my heart misses its bestest good friend(your heart).

Yeah that’s my week. Hopefully we´ll have a plan soon for my knee maybe Tuesday is what pres told me yesterday. Oh and I made my mom cry hahahahaha. I sang the song from that book. I’ll love you forever I’ll love you for always as long as I’m living my mommy you´ll be. Hahahhahahahaha. She was kind of mad at me for that.

Well bestest good friend I miss you like the sun misses the flower. But this will only be the wink of an eye.

Para siempre
Scot

P.S. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment