Monday, December 20, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS

Joel avoided us all week. He has one more chance before we drop him, too. It makes me sad because he is living all the commandments already except keep the Sabbath day and tithing. Grrrrrr. So he didn´t go to church either and therefore will not be baptized this week.

My knee is just an old injury. I guess it is an effusion or something and according to the MRI doc I have damaged the cartilage in my knee. So I need to rest and have physical therapy. Good stuff, too - ultra sounds and all. There is a place in the capital that can do it but I’m nowhere near the capital. Haha. So Pres. is trying to figure out what he wants to do with me. He was supposed to have a plan on Friday and then it was Saturday night after I called Sat. afternoon. Then it was Sun. or Mon. so I still have no idea what we´re doing with me. But the treatment from the Dominican degreed doc said week of rest, 1-2 weeks therapy. Really how do you rest as a missionary? Its unheard of and I refuse to do it. I wasn´t called to sit around. I was called to work. Hahaha.

Well other than that it’s been a pretty uneventful week - just boring. Oh yeah and we went to visit Nefi and his wife was the only one home. She invited us in, but we said it wasn´t allowed. Then we set up a return cita with her and shook her hand. As she shook mine she pulled it and asked if I was married because she saw my CTR ring hahaha. I wanted to say yes but that would look bad so I said no and my comp explained it. Oh then Friday Elder Anderson was bed ridden because he was nasty sick so we sent me there for the day so I could rest my leg. He talked to me about my leg because I basically get the option to stay or go. Is what my understanding was. He explained there was nothing wrong with leaving and talked about how I shouldn´t have any shame in it because I’m the one feeling the pain. I’ve gotten speech after speech from Elder Allen about how there is no reason to go home. I should stay out here. It was nice having someone who was willing to except it no matter what. I’ll be out here if I can is what I decided. But if Pres decides I need to go I need to go. We´ll see. I’m hoping for the best.

Well my bestest bestest bestest good friend I miss you lots just like the flower probably misses the sun over there haha. You are in my prayers always.

Love Para siempre
Scot

P.S. I love you

Oh and MERRY CHRISTMAS how did I forget that love ya babe.

Scot
P.S. Te amo mucha

No comments:

Post a Comment