We went to the doctor today to get the MRI. The results will be in tomorrow so if they are bad they'll have me see a doctor.
As for Jason’s cousin he is actually my oeste love as I call him. He was one of my best friends in the CCM. We traded ties and all that.
Joel finally went to church and he loved it. Alexander the minor didn't get baptized. He has permission; he has had it all along. We think some kids made fun of him because of his femmy accent. Our ward mission leader thinks he's gay. People are just being fags to him. So we didn't get him baptized. We're trying to talk to him about it. Maybe this weekend. Pray lots.
Also for my knee about walking. The only reason why I finished the week is my comp gave me a blessing. I thought the last part of that in Spanish hahaha. El razon soloment que you pudi andar es porque mi companero dio mi un bendicion. Something to that effect haha. See - yo hablo espanol.
But that’s really it for the week. Not much else.
Thanks for your love and support. Love you lots.
Have a super duper awesomely amazing fantastic very exciting week.
Have a super duper awesomely amazing fantastic very exciting week.
Love para siempre
Scot
P.S. I love you
No comments:
Post a Comment