Monday, September 19, 2011

Lina Got Baptized

Lina´s baptism was great. I was pretty cool, but I forgot my camera uggggh. Ya, silly me, right? So I will be coping the photos from my comp. Here are the pics from Elizabeth's and Rueben's baptisms.






This week was pretty similar - just worked hard...got some good possibilities coming.

Not much else went on this week, though. I bought souvenirs for everyone. It will be on it´s way home next Tuesday. My family will get it eventually. That´s really it for this week. Long. Boring. Bunch of crap happened that I´m not happy about, but it happens. Can´t change it. Just have to move on.

I got a cold over the weekend, too. That's so annoying. I got a cold in this heat. Grrrrr! But I will pull through like usual. It's clearing up now I will just be coughing for a week. But, yeah. That's the week.

I just thought of part of the problem: the weeks are taking so long to go by now. One feels like two, so I never remember what happened when when I finally sit down to e-mail. Oh, well - shows my usual crappy memory. Haha.

Well, I love you all and hope all is well. You are always in my thoughts and prayers.

No comments:

Post a Comment