The baptisms were great once they got started. Our church didn´t have water so we had to get a truck to come and fill the font. I couldn´t complain because it was purified water that they put into the truck. Nicolson didn´t show up until an hour and forty-five minutes after we were supposed to start. We made a lot of old ladies mad. Then Escarlet had to leave right before the service because her grandma needed meds. so she didn´t get to watch. She said she didn´t want to be baptized this week so even with all our efforts she chose not to. Elder Johnson said, "I grew up in a house full of women, so I learned that once a woman makes a decision she sticks with it, even after she realizes it’s wrong." So we´re hoping for sometime soon, but probably not. I’m not going to be there for it no matter what now. I’m getting transferred. But back to the baptism - I got to baptize them both. It was awesome. I will send pics and all.
So for the transfers: I’m going to Santo Domingo tomorrow, hopefully starting therapy this week. If not, then next. If not, then sometime this transfer. If that doesn´t do the trick I don´t know what’s going to happen. But good news my comp has a dent in his head, and he´s Dominican - doesn´t speak English. This is just proof God has a sense of humor because my Spanish is not good enough for a Dominican comp yet. Haha. But, oh well, God made the decision. I think he knows I’m going to be amazing once I can speak and understand Spanish so he´s doing everything possible to teach me Spanish quickly. So we´ll see by the end of this transfer.
So for the transfers: I’m going to Santo Domingo tomorrow, hopefully starting therapy this week. If not, then next. If not, then sometime this transfer. If that doesn´t do the trick I don´t know what’s going to happen. But good news my comp has a dent in his head, and he´s Dominican - doesn´t speak English. This is just proof God has a sense of humor because my Spanish is not good enough for a Dominican comp yet. Haha. But, oh well, God made the decision. I think he knows I’m going to be amazing once I can speak and understand Spanish so he´s doing everything possible to teach me Spanish quickly. So we´ll see by the end of this transfer.
Well, I love you with all my heart and i miss you. You will always be in my prayers
Love para siempre,
Scot
P.S. I love you.
P.S. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment