Monday, November 22, 2010

Three Months

Shelly was working and your dad answered the phone when I called tonight. Your dad said to tell you to write your parents more, not just fifty words.

The thing is there isn´t much to tell my parents that is important. They just want a bunch of fun stories, but I´m not really having any. I just do missionary work all the time. There really isn´t much to say. Last week I was just tired of writing the same thing and I am trying this thing where I tell Sean one thing, Seth another, and my parents another. This way they have to get together to find out what is going on haha. Its brilliant.

This week was kinda boring, though. I may need to see the doctor for my knee, though. I have been having trouble sleeping because it has been hurting. And my dreams aren´t helping. Last night I had a terrible one I woke up from at about three. I couldn´t get back to sleep for twenty minutes. Ahaha.

So as for your question on 2 Nephi I think it is 2:4 that talks about salvation is free. It is actually talking about the Savior's sacrifice. So when it says salvation is free, it is saying it is now attainable. Whereas without the Savior, it would be caged in a sense because we would not be able to get to it.

Other than that it's been a boring week - except we ran into a guy who says the Holy Ghost came and gave him the Priesthood. We bible bashed with him for a little while, proved him wrong several times, then left. He didn´t budge at all, but it was still fun. Haha. Other than that, we had to drop Ruth, Amín y Amoures because she didn´t want to listen anymore and we dropped Rueben because he doesn´t go to church. It is sad, but we need to spend our time helping the people that are ready instead of those that aren´t.

That's really it for the week so bestest good friend I miss you.

Love para siempre
Scot 

P.S. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment