Monday, August 30, 2010

First E-mail Home

It is great fun here, but they feed me way too much. It's great tasting but very fattening. But I will lose that all once I get to the DR. I only get 30 min to e-mail a week and can only do it on P Day so I will send a letter to you with all my new adventures and profound thoughts. I love you and you are my bestest good friend. And I'm only thinking about you when I'm trying to get to sleep so you don't have to worry. Again, I love you and you are in my prayers. And my presence is always with you spiritually (physically isn't really possible right now) so you just need to look deep enough to find it. Love you lots!

Elder Scot LeFevre

Also my district has decided they would enjoy some doughnuts if Erika Bird sent them. So, if you want, you can tell her to send two boxes. I love you and hope you have a great week.

No comments:

Post a Comment