So my kid is a boy. I was hoping for a girl...just kidding. Haha. So his name is Elder Tew (to). He is pretty cool. He reminds me a lot of myself - just wanting to work, but not really knowing how. Haha. It is not all I thought it would be. Now I can´t make mistakes. He doesn´t know what is going on. I have to be the main source of understanding for the people here. He is good, though. I keep him informed as to what is going on. He helps me out when I tell him what is going on. It is pretty cool.
So, Conference was this week, but due to technical difficulties I didn´t get to see much. And most was in Spanish, but I did enjoy it. It was a pretty cool experience.
Here are the pictures from Lina's baptism!
Well, I love you all. Have great weeks. You are always in my prayers.
Scot


No comments:
Post a Comment