Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Commanding Light

We had our temple trip today and because the temple is right next to the CCM I got to see Jeff. I waved. I wasn´t allowed to talk to him. The President there said that was inappropriate. So, I just waved him on. I guess someone else was there looking for me. He was asking for me, Annis, and Ficklin. I´m assuming it was Nichols. He´s the only one that knows all three of us.

So last night I had a cool experience. Remember how they say light for power here. So last night there wasn´t any so I prayed and asked God to send us some. I got this impression to use my priesthood authority and call it. So I did and...nothing. So I tried a second time and...nothing. So I tried a third time and after using every ounce of faith I had, I commanded light to come. I then counted 1,2,3,4,5 and...Elder Ellsworth walks in and shines his bright flashlight right on me. I had no choice but to laugh. Hahaha.

So hurricane missed. I think I´m not going to tell anybody about it next time. It seems you people keep praying them away. It is very boring like that. So we played in the tropical storm that hit. That was the amount of my fun for the week.

So I love and miss you lots.
Love always
Scot


P.S. I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment