Monday, May 2, 2011

It was truly the Lord working through his servants.

Well, I had a pretty intense week. It was really hard at first. Everything that could go wrong went wrong, but in the end, my comp pulled me together and we had the best numbers in the zone. I don´t really care about the numbers. I just smiled every time someone I’ve been working with came into Sacrament. Honestly, we were saying that it would have been the perfect last Sunday. People went to church. We had 11 investigators, a bunch of less actives, and finished with a baptism. It was truly the Lord working through his servants. Also, we got hit on a lot by the women; it was rather annoying. My companion and I actually got scared of some places. Haha. It was, in the end, a good week.

Well love you all! Here is a pic of the baptism.



Before the baptism, we passed by her house to tell her everything she needed to bring and stuff. We told her because she didn´t have anyone in her mind to baptize her, one of us would do it. Then she got all weird and asked if we could have girlfriends. She is 9 years old. It was weird. So we got Franklin, a ward member, to baptize her and we just sat back. It was pretty cool - great way to end a day at church.

- Scot

No comments:

Post a Comment